Thursday, July 22, 2010

Week three

Finally I have found a tool to use in this e-learning task which I am already familiar with.
Not that I claim to know everything at all about Power Points - quite the opposite. As with any unknown subject area , it seems to get bigger with every question I pose for it's usefull-ness as a learning tool in the classroom. In order to know a bit more (a lot more) I pursued the POWERPOINT TUTORIAL to give me much needed professional guidance. The intension of uploading this power point was another immigration interuption to the presenting process. Using the slide share format it was quite easy to do this, but this information was not accessable without using the help functions which I should have expected, in an ICT environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment